Photobucket

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sorry no pictures...

Well, this will probably be one of the most random blog posts ever. Let's see...the first week of work I cried every day, but don't worry I never let the kids see. Sunday I sang a duet in Relief Society. I guess it went ok for never having practiced it. Second week of work...I never cried at all, so things are getting better even quicker than I had hoped. My mom came to town for like a day and a half this weekend, and it was SO good to see her. Nothing like having your mommy around to make you feel better! Tomorrow I am teaching Sunday School and singing in a quartet in Sacrament meeting. We are singing Candlelight Carol, and I am singing second soprano which will be interesting because I haven't sang anything but alto in a VERY long time. I'll keep you posted on that.
Brock is getting up on his hands and knees now. He is such a boy already, and it just cracks me up. He is so happy and wild. Bradlee is talking more all the time. She says some weird things that catch me off guard like, "Who's at the door?" or "I'll do it!". She also says her own name now whenever she sees a picture of herself. It sounds more like, "raree", but it is still cute. Oh yeah, she has also been in the habit lately of calling me Tory.
Today our doorknob broke and we couldn't get in our house. Tyler had to use a credit card and break in through the garage door. Good to know that it would be so easy for an amature to break in to our house. Well, sorry, I wish I had more exciting stuff to say. I should have some good pictures to post after Christmas.

4 comments:

Rowdy said...

i'm glad your not crying anymore! maybe i will try and come see you in the next 5 months or so.

Hannah said...

I hope things keep getting better for you at work! That's great that Bradlee is talking more. I think all kids go thru the stage of calling there parents by there first names! Mine did.. actually sometimes they still do! I hope you guys have a really great Christmas! Are you staying in Wyoming?

tenacious d said...

How did your lesson and song go? Hope we can see you guys sometime soon.

Dani said...

I am patiently waiting for a Christmas post! And yes, we are definitely related now! I'm not sure what the name of it is, but I'll think of something good.

Tory's Tunes