Photobucket

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bradlee's Ears!!!

That's right...we finally did it! Bradlee got her ears pierced, and SHE DID SOOOO GOOD!!!! I was so proud of her! After several minutes of deliberation she decided she wanted to wear princess crowns on her ears. The whole thing just went really well, the lady who did it was so good with Bradlee. She kept her talking and singing the whole time. In fact, we even had a little audience of sweet little old ladies, and everyone was singing their ABC's with Bradlee. We sang all the way through both ears.
BEFORE

Ear #1
After the first ear, I fully expected Bradlee to freak out, but she didn't. She got a little concerned, and her singing pretty much stopped but she held it together for the second ear.

Ear #2

AFTER
She finally let go once both ears were finished, but she still did so good. She barely cried at all. I was so proud of her! I almost cried just because I was so proud of how good she did for the whole thing. It was amazing! Plus, how sweet is this picture...don't you wanna just give her a big hug?!





Our little girl got a little bigger today. Getting your ears pierced is kind of like a small landmark in a little girl's life. I can't say enough how proud I am of how good she did, and I think she looks beautiful with her princess crown ears!


10 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! How cute it that? Your description made ME cry!! (And that NEVER happens!) Way to go Bradlee!!

Megan and Cory said...

How cute!!! That last picture just melts my heart! I'm glad she did so well. I can't wait to see them!

k.young said...

Super cute!

tenacious d said...

She is so adorable! The princess crowns are perfect. I'm proud of her for being such a big girl during that.

Jenny said...

Aww, she looks adorable but that crying picture broke my heart! What a cute little trooper :)

Molly said...

More adoreable than words! That last picture of him needs to get hung on your wall! What a brave girl!

Rowdy said...

Ohmygoodness! wow, such a cutie!

all of your family looks great in all of your latest posts form xmas onward.

thanks for updating!!

Jennifer said...

Those princess crowns are really cute. :) What a brave little girl. Emily and Marie haven't expressed an interest in having their ears pierced yet, but they got some pretty cute sticker earrings from Brandon's Mom a few days ago, and they love wearing them.

Rohatinsky Family said...

She is so cute! If I had a little girl I would do the same thing. (Although...having a 3rd child is definitely questionable at this point.)

Hannah said...

Awe,I love that last pic. she's so beautiful like her mama!

Tory's Tunes