Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stake Halloween Party

Saturday night we took Bradlee and Brock to the stake Halloween party. They had a ton of cool booths, games and food. It was Tyler's job to take Bradlee around to the games, but I guess just one game was enough. As soon as she won one piece of candy off a fishing pool, Tyler said she was so excited to come show it to me that she didn't care about anything else, and sure enough she ran straight to me screaming to show me her candy! We saw Jamie and Amy's family there. Of course, Bradlee as super excited to see them. After the party, we picked up some pies from Sheri's and had Heather, Jack, Mandy, Jed and Michael over. At about 10:00 PM the guys all decided they were going to go see "Dark Knight" at the dollar theater even though they had all already seen it. I am lovin' me some Halloween! Plus, how cute are my kids?!
Bradlee and Michael

Heather was "Super Stylin'" and Jack was "Super Sized"...Larger than your average sized hero. I thought their costumes were "super cute"!

Jetrin and Brock

The Briccos and the McLachlans



8 comments:

tenacious d said...

You guys are so cute!

k.young said...

Cute post. Looks like a happening party. And your kiddos do look pretty dang cute!
How many times am I gonna have to harass you before you come see me? Or can I come up and see you??

Jenny said...

Aww, your kids are so adorable they look like little dolls!

Wendy said...

You guys all look so cute, but I think the mouse and pea pod are the cutest!! I'm glad you had a good time.

Julie said...

Tory, your kids are so freakin cute! Do people ask you if you're their sister instead of their mother??

Dani said...

You're kids are adorable! Don't you love getting them all dressed up?!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I love those costumes. I really wanted to get our baby one but I don't dare do it because there's a good chance he won't come on time for it! You're such a cute mom.

Hannah said...

aah looks like fun! The kids look so cute. I can't wait for friday.

Tory's Tunes