Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tyler and Tory Update

Well, I guess it has been a while since I have said what we are really up to...

Tyler is still struggling to juggle taking care of all his elders quorum duties, building his business at Wyoming Financial and working most nights at Sears. He is getting really burned out, but he sure does take good care of us. I just wish I got to see him from time to time.

I LOVE my new calling at church. I recently was released from young womens (if you know me, you know I really struggled with that one), and now I teach Sunday school. I love it so much. Teaching out of the scriptures is so awesome. I hope I never get another calling! I am still working on my medical transcription course. It is taking A LOT longer than I would like, but hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

8 comments:

k.young said...

Finally you updated. I was beginning to think you had quit blogging, too.

Julie said...

So you're either crazy or a saint, because teaching sunday school is the one calling I might consider going inactive for! Well, that or scouts :)
I'm glad you like it though! And glad you're back in the blogging world.

Dani said...

Don't you wish you could be a few years out sometimes, where our husbands are a little more settled into their careers and a little more financially secure? Only sometimes do I wish that, because then I totally appreciate and love where we are at too.

Also, I'm not so sure about Sunday school. I love where I am at in the YW, but I think I would pick relief society teacher as my #1 choice calling.

Rowdy said...

I think doing the bulliten is the best calling. I dont have that one. I am our wards emergency preparedness cord., 2nd counselor in the EQ pres and a temple ordinance worker.

TnT, you know to call us if you need something!!!!

ps-whats a career? is that a husband thing i am missing??

Megan and Cory said...

Yay I'm glad you finally posted something new! :) Hang in there you guys, we love you and know you always have family here to support ya.

Aly said...

Wow. I am am impressed. I would be so nervous having to teach sunday school as in Gospel Doctrine?) But than again, it might be better than my Sunbeam calling! And I so don't look like a fox right now! I STILL have like 20 pounds of baby weight...and my daughter is almost a year and a half! But you look great. And are so busy. Wow.

Molly said...

Come on Tory, I need a new post.

Molly said...

Oh, and Dani, we are little bit farther out there, and we still don't feel settled or financially secure. Does that ever really happen? After ten years, I am beginning to wonder!!! But life is what you make it and life is great. Just remember to enjoy all those small everyday moments!

Tory's Tunes