Photobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

Bradlee Business

Bradlee is growing up so fast; it is hard for me to handle. She goes potty in the toilet everytime now. She had one accident today, but only because she couldn't get the door open. As soon as she decided she was ready to use the toilet, there was no turning back, and the whole process has been super easy. She is talking so much more now, which is a huge relief for me. Yesterday in the car she was singing, "noman, noman, tall, tall, tall". It was the cutest Snowman song I have ever heard, that's for sure. She loves her little brother, but only occasionally does she call him Brock. It is usually Buddy, but lately she has taken a liking to Buddy Boy. She likes to wrestle him to the ground, and he loves it. It is quite the site during sacrament meeting, let me tell ya. We are totally into Care Bears and "pobies" (My Little Ponies) right now. She tries to take all twelve of her ponies with us wherever we go. Luckily, she now has a purse for all her ponies which she thinks is the greatest thing ever. Oh, and she is a lot more cuddly now than she has ever been, and coming from her...I can't say I'm hatin' it. She will come up to me now with her arms up and say "hold me". That's a welcome change from her usual "get the hell away from me" attitude. (Excuse my language, but that's the only way to explain it!) Bradlee made Tyler and Brock put clips in their hair and pose for this picture with her. I know...I know...pretty freakin' adorable. I am one lucky lady!

8 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

What a cute Family! your kids are getting so big! It is the best to have one of each! We are glad we found you guys!

Wendy said...

Cute pictures! I don't think I've seen Tyler with bows in his hair before . . . oh, wait, there was that one time when he was six months old and we thought he was cute enough to be a girl . . .

k.young said...

Cute post on Bradlee. I am glad she is taking more and being so sweet. How fun for you! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Jennifer said...

Bradley sounds like she is doing awesome!!! As usual we really miss you guys!

Lisa McLachlan said...

Thanks for the post Tory. I miss you guys so much, but its good to see you are doing great. How is work going? Hopefully Bradlee will stay loving until we can see here again. :)

Molly said...

OOOHHHH! I want to kiss them! The kids that is!

Hannah said...

Oh goodness! freakin cute!

Lezlie said...

It takes a real man to rock that hairdo! So very cute.

Tory's Tunes