Photobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

Brock - 10 Months

Well, now that Brock is 10 months old, I decided it was time for his nine month wellness check-up and his six month immunizations. What can I say? I am on top of it! Good new is...we are now on schedule for his 12 month visit. As of today, Brock weighs 20 lbs. which is in the 25th percentile (or close to it). He is 29 inches long...which is in the 50th percentile. His head circumference is almost 18 inches, which is also the 50th percentile. He is so fun to have around. I love how happy he is ALL THE TIME! He is all over the place now, and he gets into everything! He pulls himself up to a standing position all the time, and can even stand on his own for a few seconds. He is a killer at church....SO LOUD, and he hates relief society! He turns his mobile on and off by himself, and says dadadada and mamama all day long. After his shots today, he 100% chewed out the nurse, but was totally fine and happy as soon as she left the room!

How can you not love this little guy?!

5 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! 10 months already? I guess that means we really haven't seen you guys in forever! You were still pregnant with Brock when we were at your house last... too long! I hope all is well with you guys!

Julie said...

Holy cow your kids got huge! Look at all his hair!

k.young said...

He is SO cute! I can't believe he is that big. I love the pictures of him!

Lindsey said...

They are so cute!! Please let us know when you guys come to town for the birthday bash - we would love to see you and meet Brock!

Hannah said...

I do love him! You have pretty cute kids tory!

Tory's Tunes