Photobucket

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Salt Lake Weekend #1

This weekend we took a trip to SLC to see the McLachlans. It was a long awaited trip, and was jam packed with tons of stuff. I hope you enjoy ALL of the ten thousand pictures I have posted!
Tracy Aviary & Liberty Park
Saturday morning we went to Tracy Aviary and looked at all the birds. Bradlee loved it. Every time she saw a new bird she would say, "it's a baby bird!" Apparently they were all babies. Who knew?
Here's Brock in the wagon. How is that not the cutest face ever?

















This guy thinks facial hair makes him look tough!





After we looked at all the birds, we rode rides at Liberty Park. Bradlee is a regular Dare Devil. She loved all the rides and was never scared at all. Good thing, 'cause we won't be having any pansy babies in this family!










The Eagles Concert
Saturday night we went to The Eagles concert. It was a ton of fun. I was super excited because Michelle Branch opened for them, and I love her too! What a nice surprise. Joe Walsh rocks, and he is officially my favorite Eagle.
This was the stage during Hotel California.











Mother's Day
On Mother's Day we got to be lazy. We got up early for church, and then just lazed around. Tyler did everything for the kids...I even got to take an uninterrupted nap! We had a BBQ outside and watched a movie.
Here's a mother's day picture of me with my babies.

Wendy with all of her babies.
Since I was in town, I decided I would make a surprise my mom on Mother's Day. I was so glad I was there to be with her!

The Zoo

Monday morning before we left, we made a quick trip to the zoo. All the animals were sleeping, but Bradlee still had fun. She especially liked seeing Melman and Marty!



We had a really great time this weekend being with the McLachlans. It is so nice to have such good family. We miss living close to them, but we will be back for Salt Lake Weekend #2 in just a couple weeks, so stay posted!

8 comments:

Kristin and Seth said...

We will be in SLC the first week in June. Will you be there then? We should get together!

k.young said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Tory, your hair is getting so long and pretty! And you look hot in that black skirt.

Julie said...

Oh Tory I miss you. Have you ever read this blog: www.busybeeLauren.blogspot.com? You should. She says funny Tory like words sometimes. Reminds me of the good ol' days when we used to rock out to your gangster music, hit lame dances, and you wrecking your car every other week. Good times.

Jennifer said...

How fun!!! Those are some great pictures too. :) Isn't Mother's Day fabulous! The Eagles concert must have been awesome. :) My Dad and Michelle were there too!

Hannah said...

It looks like you had a great weekend! Your hair is getting really long, I love it!

Dani said...

I thought the same thing about your hair! It is getting super long! You look great, of course. What a fun trip. I love the pic of you and your mom. What babes!

Molly said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. You are looking smokin' hot Tory. Also, how was Michelle Branch live? I am jealous! Oh guess what, my last word verification was suckoid!

Tory said...

Michelle Branch rocked live! She did the whole thing acoustic. I was very impressed. I like her now even more than I did before.

Tory's Tunes