Photobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Moab 2010

We went to Moab in October with the McLachlans, as we do every year. Tyler has to get his fix of wheeling on the red rock. Everyone had a great time just hanging out and relaxing. Thanks to Wendy and Bryan for putting it all together and for all their hard work.


Wendy and Lisa
Mommy and Bradlee
Megan, Cory and our beautiful children
Um...Buddy, that's gross! The kid likes cheese, ok, get off his back!
Bryan, rollin' with the punches just like always. I think he got to spend some good quality time with a couple of his kids this trip. I know Tyler really enjoyed it.
If only everyone looked as good as she does camping!
Da boys.
Wendy made everyone matching shirts complete with tire marks across the back as we spend most of the time on Jeep trail whenever we are there.
I know, the front view is cuter. I just wanted to make sure Wendy got credit for the back of the shirts, too!

2 comments:

Kristin and Seth said...

JEALOUS!!!! I want to go so bad.

Jennifer said...

I love that cute group shot at the end! Awesome t-shirts!!

Tory's Tunes