Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We have never taken family pictures ever since we have been married. I have felt guilty about it, but always rationalized that my kids would never cooperate and it would just be a waste of time and money. Well, my niece, Jordan, takes amazing pictures and my kids love her, so I thought now would be the perfect time to give it a go. The pictures turned out more AMAZING than I had even hoped for. I LOVE Jordan, and I LOVE our pictures!!!




























10 comments:

k.young said...

Super cute.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Those are awesome Tory!! I love them!!

Kathryn said...

Seriously those pictures are so gorgeous! Look how long your hair is!!! I love it long. You have a beautiful family!

Rowdy said...

Great subjects, amazing photog. No way it couldn't be STUPENDOUS!!!

Hey, who's that hot chick? Oh.... it's my sister.

Hannah said...

The pictures are gorgeous... Such a beautiful family. Your kids are so cute. Love the matching shoes. And you look stunning.

Molly said...

I love them all! That would be a great christmas present you know!

Dani said...

Gorgeous pictures!! You have the cutest little family. And I am loving your hair.

Wendy said...

You guys are all so cute you make me cry! Jordan did such a great job!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!! So many adorable and fun and awesome photos. Jordan had a super cute family to work with and a lot of talent as well. What a winning combination!! Thank you for sharing them on your blog.

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

love your "kicks"! great photos!

Tory's Tunes