Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jazz vs. Bucks

Last night we had free tickets to go see the Jazz vs. Bucks. Not the most exciting game ever, but we had good seats. The Jazz won, and NBA games are always a good time! Pretty sure my parents thoroughly enjoyed themselves also (mostly because the company was amazing). My mom made some crude comments about the Jazz bear, pretty sure Tyler swore once or twice, I overate, and my dad gave us his trademark look of disapproval at least half a dozen times. So, all in all, I guess it was a pretty routine outing for our family.


I loves me some cotton candy!

2 comments:

tenacious d said...

So do you always look like a model these days? Your hair is just amazing.

The cotton candy vendor at the SDSU/U football game yelled, "Fluffy bags of sugar!" as he was hawking his wares.

Lisa McLachlan said...

Great post. I'm totally jealous. The last time I went to a Jazz game it was on my 16th birthday.

Tory's Tunes