Photobucket

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bradlee's First Dance Recital!!!

Bradlee had her first dance recital ever tonight! It was held at the Festival of Trees at the South Town Expo Center. She did AMAZING! Tyler and I could not have been more proud of her. She told us that she wasn't nervous, and she wasn't lying. She did everything exactly like she was supposed to, and was easily the cutest girl out there (I swear I am not biased)!

Oh my goodness! Look at that face! Those eyelashes just DO NOT stop!
Here she is at the venue before the show started showing off her costume.
When I picked her up after the recital was over, the first thing she said to me was "Mom, my lipstick is coming off!" She was so excited when I took her to see everyone who had come to support her. She seemed really surprised!

This picture is just precious! Tyler loves that girl like nobody's business!
When I was growing up my dad gave me yellow roses every time I had a performance, so Tyler is carrying on that tradition! She LOVED them, and that is an understatement. She wanted to carry those flowers with her everywhere!
Grandma and Papa Bricco also brought her flowers. She couldn't get enough of them!
I am the proudest mom ever! Can you tell? I think it is because she has changed so much in the last few months, and dance has made such a big difference in her! She loves her friends in class, and she loves her teachers.
Daddy is pretty proud, too!
I did not mean to only take a picture of my mom with Bradlee. I was a little anxious and excited this evening, and that is just how it worked. Papa Bricco, Grandma and Papa McLachlan were also there. I wish I had pictures of them, too! I hope no one takes it personally! Megan, Cory and Lisa all came to support this little angel too! She was eating up all the attention. I don't think she has EVER been this cooperative while taking pictures!
Brock wanted to show Bradlee some love too! He yelled for her as soon as he saw her come out on stage! I wish I also had a picture of this pose from the back, Brock had his arm around her!
Afterwards, per Bradlee's request, we took her out for pink ice cream with sprinkles. The McLachlans all came to celebrate with us! She has another performance on Friday, and we hope to get video of the actual dance to post! We'll keep our fingers crossed...

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh. So cute. I want a little girl :'( I love the pictures. So precious.

Aly said...

How cute is she?! She is seriously so adorable. She looks so happy! I just love little girls and little girlie things.

Lezlie said...

She did so great! Just a few months ago she wouldn't have danced on stage for any bribe. And I'm the only one who forced my way into a picture!

Wendy said...

You better start saving up for when she starts wearing make-up. The mascara alone is going to cost you a fortune! She was so amazing! I'm so glad we got to see her do so well.

Rowdy said...

that is soooo freaking cute!!! i need to go do something manly or else i will be overloaded with girly sweetness!

Jennifer said...

What an accomplishment!! She is such a little beauty too. Congratulations on such a successful performance. :)

tenacious d said...

Love, love, love it! I hope that you can post some video.

At least you won't have to buy her false eyelashes or even mascara.

Kathryn said...

She is so cute! She must take after you with those long eyelashes! I went to my niece's nutcracker ballet last night and it was so adorable. I just love little girls who dance! How fun Tory!

Lindsey Jensen said...

So cute!! She is adorable!! She is growing up so fast, Brock is too!! You should be a proud mama, I'm sure she did amazing! I love the flower tradition that is so sweet!!

Tory's Tunes