Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Carriage Ride

Sunday night we went caroling with the McLachlans. We sang "Jingle Bells", "Silent Night" and "Away in a Manger". Bradlee and Brock especially had a good time. They knocked on the doors and rang the jingle bells. Every single person there forgot to bring a camera even though we talked about it before we left the house. I am sad we didn't get any pictures because I think everyone had more fun than they thought they would.

Monday night for FHE we went out to Red Lobster for dinner and then on a carriage ride around Temple Square. Once again I forgot to bring my camera. I was ready to forget all about pictures, but Tyler (being sentimental) didn't want to miss their first time on a carriage ride, so he ran all the way back to the car to get our camera. The kids had a great time!! They love horses, and they love lights. We still couldn't get very good pictures of the kids because they were too excited to look where we told them. Our horse's name was Wesson, and he did a fine job! Also, we had the only carriage with a heater...sooo nice!

Here's Brock petting Wesson's nose.
Bradlee wouldn't take her eyes off Wesson long enough to take a picture.
She's still trying to get a look at the horse.
Brock was pretty pumped that he got a free candy cane. Ok, technically, I guess it wasn't really free at all.
Gotta love the Christmas season. Today I watched White Christmas with my mom. It is sort of a tradition. I swear I love that movie more and more every year. It might possibly be my favorite movie of all time. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

3 comments:

tenacious d said...

I didn't feel particularly bad about not spending time with any family at Christmas until now. Oh well.

Jennifer said...

How fun! Bradlee sounds like she has a serious love for horses. You know, I don't think I've ever been on one of those temple square carriage rides. I think they should all come equipped with heaters. Sounds like you guys lucked out!

Molly said...

Wish I could have watched it with you. I cant get craig to watch that movie! Miss family! Glad you all had a great Christmas!

Tory's Tunes