Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bradlee's a Rock Star

So, Bradlee has a definite opinion about the type of music she likes to listen to. For example, in the car just this last week, she told Tyler and I to turn up "Love Like Woe" by The Ready Set, but as soon as Tyler switched it over to some country station, she immediately told him it was too loud and he needed to turn it off! (I swear I am not purposely trying to influence her taste in music!)

Anyways, yesterday in the car on the way to preschool I turned on the radio. Immediately, Bradlee says, "Oooh, Mommy, what's this song?" Just so happens it was "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. She then says, "Oh, this is my new rock star song. I am going to sing it in my microphone with my rainbow hair."

I am still not really sure what it is about that song that she loves. Also, not sure how she learned that as a rock star you need to have colored hair.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, she really is a rock star! Watch out! :)

tenacious d said...

It's the influence of the Disney Channel sitcoms.

Rowdy said...

it's called programming. cults do it all the time.

i expect to see a youtube video of this!

Tory said...

This just in....

While telling Jordan about her rock star career this afternoon, Bradlee gave a few more details...

Her costume will be a bat suit with a princess dress over the top.

An obvious choice.

tenacious d said...

Ahhhahah! That is so cute!!! Oh that girl makes me laugh. So, she basically wants to be Lady Gaga.

Hannah said...

What an awesome kid... lol!

Molly said...

That's awesome! Christa learned that song when she is two, she could be Bradlee's backup singer. She got some good hip swingin' moves too.

Tory's Tunes