Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

Random Pictures

Brock no longer lets me feed him. I put it off letting him feed himself for about a year too long just because I hate messes. Turns out he got good at it pretty fast (not that you can tell by looking at these pictures).
Yogurt is yummy!
Wish she would cuddle like this more often...
This picture is so sweet, I could just eat it right up! That's not weird, I promise.

Just something about your husband cuddling and reading princess stories that melts your heart.

4 comments:

your oldest brother! said...

wait till you get to potty train him!

Jennifer said...

Very sweet photos. :) I am sympathetic to the mess phobia too. It is a blessing and a curse I'm afraid...

Molly said...

Seeing the pictures makes me miss you guys so much. I hate to see that Brock is getting so much older looking! Aren't dad's great! Craig gave Christa a stuffed lion and it is by far her favorite toy now. So cute!

BrooksBlog said...

That is so funny about you feeding your son. So like ME!! I hate the mess!! He is a cutie!! I love when Steve paints my little girls toes and plays Barbies!!!! So sweet. Thats when you know you've got a good one. ;)

Tory's Tunes