Photobucket

Monday, March 7, 2011

Jungle Jims

Our kids really love carnival type rides, so we thought it would be fun to take them to Jungle Jims. We had never been there before, and I just thought it would be something different for the kids. I figured it would be kinda ghetto, and OH MY GOSH...I had no idea. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot I wanted to turn around, but by then the kids were way too excited, and there was no way out of it. Let me just say this...it smelled a lot like urine in there. Anyways, you get used to the urine smell after a while, and we ended up having a lot of fun. I haven't seen the kids laugh and smile like that in a long time!

Look! Tyler fits perfectly!
On the carousel the kids kept yelling, "Giddy-up, Bullseye!"

Turns out Bradlee can drive a bumper car all by herself. I had no idea.

Seriously, Bradlee had me crackin' up on this ride. So fun!
Yes, we had a lot of fun. Will we return? That is still up in the air! For now we are just happy we all made it out of there without anyone catching pink eye.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun time! We've been there too, and the girls loved it. I was also a bit creeped out thinking about all the germs that might be lurking, but none of us died from it, so I guess all is well. :)

Tory's Tunes