Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trip to Klamath

Last Friday we took the long drive to Klamath to visit Molly and Craig.
Here we are bright eyed and bushy tailed within the first hour of our drive.


Saturday morning we headed out to KUHS for their annual Run for the Music.
Molly and Craig have been planning to race each other for quite a while now, so we decided to show our support and run with them.

Is it just me, or does Craig look scared?
You know... Tyler and I just getting our stretch on like a couple of pros. Seriously though... that is some good stretching. Like so good that we probably intimidated some people.
Chase came in first for his age group for the kids' one mile race.
Kole was flat bookin' and took first overall in the kids' race. He ran it in like 6:20. It was SOOO fun to watch him! Look at that face. I am so impressed that he can push himself like that.
This race was a victory for Team Molly. Molly worked Craig. Honestly, though, Craig ran a great race. Super fast for someone who didn't train.
Also, I have to give a shout out to my AWESOME husband. This was his first 5k ever. He ran it with practically no training, and he never had to walk once. I was SOOO impressed with him! He plans to keep running with me. I don't know if he will ever be interested in running long distances, but he plans to run another 5k next month.

After our race on Saturday, Molly and I left Tyler and Craig with the kids to have a girls night out. We went to dinner at Applebees and then went to a Ladies Night Out at the Sports Complex. Molly had a Stampin' Up booth there, and we also tried a little Zumba. After that we went to Walmart for some food for Sunday, and while there we may or may not have tried on some child sized Justin Bieber shirts (you will have to watch Molly's blog for pictures of that). After Walmart we hit up.....The Epi Center!!!! We don't know what our bowling scores were, but we do know that we looked awesome doing it!

Sunday we went to church. It was fun to see so many people I knew! Sunday night Walt came over for dinner. It was so good to see him. It has been years, and he had never met Brock before.

Monday we just basically hung out. I went to see Walt, Jack and Raury at the new real estate office. We took the kids to play at McDonalds. That night Walt took us out to dinner at Pizza Hut. It felt good that he wanted to spend the extra time with us! Monday while Molly and I were out goofing off with the kids, Tyler and Craig spent some time out fishing/hunting/shooting. I think they had a great time just being outside with guns.

We had a lot of fun being in Klamath with Molly and Craig. Our kids played really well together, and the trip went by really fast. Luckily, we will be seeing them shortly!! Bring on the Salt Lake Half Marathon, am I right?

4 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

All I have to say is those stretches would intimidate me!! That is hilarious!!

tenacious d said...

Team Tyler!

Jennifer said...

Good job to all you runners!!

Bricco Family said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Miss you guys.

Tory's Tunes