Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Old and Very Random Pictures

I found a random stack of pictures in our storage unit the other day. Most of them were pictures from college, but there was also a lot of family pictures, too. Some are pretty old, so I decided to scan them before they get anymore trashed. Unfortunately, most of them are of me, otherwise I probably wouldn't have them. Sorry! I wanted to post them because I think my family might get a kick out of some of them.

Age 6...that's my best guess since we still lived in Walla Walla.
Mama Jamie
Probably around age 6 also.
Rowdy and fat baby Tory.
I think this must be Chase. What do you think, Molly?

Seriously...I was so huge!
Mommy!
Mom and Dad at the Capitol Theater.
This is the day Tyler proposed. Unfortunately, neither of us remember what day that was...
Mom when she was pregnant with me. Seriously, she looked GOOD! Were you guys coloring Easter egg? Anyone know?
Baby Thaiya! Look at that smile!
Me in nursery.
Jamie and I having a food fight in the back yard. I happen to remember that was cake, and I was wearing my cheerleading skirt.
Pretty average night on the town for the Briccos. Yes, that is lettuce.
I LOVE these kids! They are so attractive.
Baby Max...so precious!
This is one of my very favorite memories of coloring Easter eggs. We had EVERYONE there and we had so much fun together as a family.
Jordan has always been so pretty. It is incredible.
I even had a picture of Tyler when he was little stashed away in there.

3 comments:

tenacious d said...

Bradlee does look more like you that I thought. Those six-year-old pictures look very much like her.

Your mom can rock the 80's maternity wear. Aren't you glad the styles changed?

There's one picture with you and Jordan where she looks like one of those "mini-me" dolls.

Tyler, you were skinny!!!

Craig said...

Yes that was Chase. So precious! Loved all the pictures!

BrooksBlog said...

Tory those pictures are Awsome!! Love it!! I actually remember a little of your house in Walla Walla....you guys had one of those big glass jars you put coins in??? Remember singing some cowgirl song...on stage at church?? lol!

Tory's Tunes