Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lacey's Visit

The day after Molly and Craig left, Lacey came to visit! She was my very best friend growing up, and we hadn't seen each other for over eight years. Ridiculous! With so much catching up to do, we didn't know where to even start! We talked non stop for almost three days! It was really good to see her, and I am glad she is doing so well! While she was here we ate out a lot, shopped and shopped and shopped, went to a movie, and we were also able to catch up with Nicole(one of my other most very favorite friends from Klamath)!!! It was SO fun to see her too!!! We also got to meet her husband, Bron.




I hope Lacey and Nicole had as much fun as I did, and we promised to never go eight years without getting together again!!!

1 comment:

Aly said...

Fun! I miss old friends, and Klamath. And on your other posts, your kids are adorable. I can't get over how much your little girl looks like you!

Tory's Tunes