Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Phairs' Visit

Molly, Craig and family came to visit during the middle of April. They came for Molly to run the Salt Lake Half Marathon with my dad (almost one year to the day from my dad's open heart surgery). Craig and Kole ran the 5k. We did a lot of stuff while they were here that I don't even remember. I know we went to see "Hop", we played at the Granite Quarry, went to the park, went out for ice cream and went shopping. We also colored Easter eggs!! It was the one thing I wanted to make sure we did while they were here. My kids don't have cousins around very often, and I knew they would have a lot more fun coloring eggs with them than boring ol' Mom and Dad. As you can see, Jordan and Max also came to spend time with the Phairs and color eggs with us. I love our family!!!









1 comment:

tenacious d said...

I can't wait to see the Phairs this summer. I have been able to see your kids so much and get to know them. I wish that I could have that will my other nieces and nephews, too.

Tory's Tunes