Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bradlee's Preschool Graduation

Bradlee graduated from preschool today, and we are so proud of her! She is such a sweetheart, and even though she hates school work, she is very smart. During parent teacher conferences her teacher told me that she definitely had a knack for math, and that she was just the sweetest thing ever! The graduation was a luau theme, and I may or may not have bribed Bradlee with the new orange mermaid Barbie to participate in all the songs and to wear the grass skirt. I reminded her about it every time I needed her to smile for a picture :)
Brock, Daddy, Home Grandma and Other Grandma all came to watch Bradlee graduate.
Here is Bradlee receiving her diploma!
Look at that confidence...I love it! Along with the diploma, the girls also got a portfolio of some of their work, seeds to plant and a DVD of some memorable events from the school year.
Here is the whole class with Miss Shawna. I think, Mia, the girl on Bradlee's left in the striped shirt, was Bradlee's favorite friend.
Giving Miss Shawna a group hug.
The Graduate.



After the graduation the girls all made shirts and signed them for each other.

We all had so much fun watching Bradlee's graduation! Bradlee is so ready to go to Kindergarten! She had kindergarten orientation last Friday, and she can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

tenacious d said...

She has come a long way in the last year. It's going to be fun to see where she goes in life.

Kathryn said...

Soo cute! She's a darling little hula girl. I have a funny story about a hula skirt and coconut shells...in elementary I brought them for show and tell and was supposed to wear the coconut shells OVER a shirt. Well, my little elementary school friends dared me to wear them without a shirt underneath, and I did just that. I also just wore my little panties under the grass skirt...nothing else! Scandalous!

Tory's Tunes