Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brock's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Brock's birthday on Saturday evening with the McLachlan side of the family. We were all pretty exhausted from the day before, but I think we all had a good time regardless. I know watching Brock was pure entertainment! He is such a special little kid. So animated and has such strong emotions about everything. Wendy had a BBQ for all of us, except Collin and Natalie who were on their honeymoon. After dinner, Brock dove right into his presents...
Brock loved the Buzz backpack that we got him. As you will see, he didn't take it off the entire evening.
Bradlee was such a good sister and very kindly helped Brock open his presents. I'm not being sarcastic either. Brock really has a low tolerance for present opening.
Tyler showing off the present from Grandma Wendy. After Brock finished opening all his presents, I told him to tell everyone thank you, and he said, "This is the best birthday ever!" Have I mentioned how charming he can be when he wants?
Sunday was Brock's actual birthday and this is how I found the kids first thing in the morning.
Sunday night we had a party with the Bricco side of the family. Kate, Hunter and Keelia also joined us for the festivities. Keelia may be Brock's single most favorite person. We had Brock's favorite dinner, spaghetti. However, he really didn't feel like wasting his party away by eating.


Here is our little guy opening some more presents. He loved all his presents and I think he had a lot of fun having all the attention for a day.

Was that video precious, or what? I had to post it because he just looks so happy!
Happy Birthday, Handsome Buddy!

1 comment:

tenacious d said...

He looks so big! I can't wait to see you guys in two and a half days.

Tory's Tunes