Photobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend my parents came to visit us, and that always spells F.U.N. Saturday we spent the day down in Denver with Jamie and Amy. We went out to eat a few times and just hung out. It was really good to spend time with them. Below you can see a family picture of the McLachlans, and, oh yeah, Jamie striking a sweet pose. No worries, we also have a stellar pic of me striking a pose in their family photo, but you will have to visit my mom's blog to see that (there's a possibility it may be borderline inappropriate).

Jamie and Amy and their kids. What an attractive family, am I right?


I love these guys!!! In fact, I love them so much, I may just move my whole family into their basement and live with them forever!



Jetrin and Brock. Best buddies, except for the fifty times Jetrin got a death grip on Brock's face. We finally had to split them up.



Sunday morning we all got up, got ready for church, and what do you know...three generations all with curly hair and matching clothes. That calls for a picture. Like mother, like daughter.


Bradlee and Brock both got sick while my parents were here. Here they are both fussing and crying, and both wanting to sit with grandma. Good times!

Well, minus the runny noses and coughing, I had a spectacular weekend. How come weekends are always so short?

6 comments:

k.young said...

How fun! I love your parents, too! I am gonna pretend not to care that you came to Denver and we didn't see you or ever know about it.

tenacious d said...

That looks like a fun weekend (minus the sickness).

Lezlie said...

I'm not even home yet...what a phone! Love you too

Jennifer said...

How fun that you were able to have such a great weekend with your family!! It must have felt wonderful. :)

Kristin and Seth said...

Looks Like you guys had fun with your parents. I remember hanging out at the Bricko house it was never a dull moment with Jaden running through the gauntlet and your dad and Jamie throwing pillows at him to Knock him down. I now do that with my Boys and they Love it. I was looking through some old mission Pics and found a few pics of your family one is a sweet shot of J amie getting some big air for a Dunk. I will email it to you soon. Thanks For the Laughs Seth

Molly said...

Oh, I miss you all so much. I was just talking to mom recently about living in her basement. Let's just all live there together. Can't wait to see you guys again. Hope work is going good. Sorry I haven't called, I always want to call you during the day, but your working and at night, well...let's just say, I'm busy! Love you! Give hugs and Kisses!

Tory's Tunes