Photobucket

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tyler Said...

My sister-in law, Diane, has a feature on her blog called "Heard in Passing". She keeps track of all the funny and interesting things she hears. Well, as I was listening to Tyler talk today, it occured to me that I should be keeping track of all the funny, weird things he says. I mean it isn't really fair for me to be the only one to enjoy them, so I have added a feature to my sidebar called Tyler Said... I might even have to add a few things he has said in the past (just because they are too good to just let go). ENJOY!

7 comments:

k.young said...

Ha ha! That is pretty good. I am glad you added that feature. Now I can laugh anytime I want at how funny Tyler is.

Wendy said...

I can't wait for this one. I'll have to see if I remember some for you to add!!

Megan and Cory said...

HAHAHA The Liar one is my favorite. I needed a laugh today. I love it. Thanks :)

Jennifer said...

Great stuff Tory! Keep it coming! Hehehe...

Molly said...

Sweet! Laughing at Tyler is always fun!

tenacious d said...

Ah! It's nice to know that someone has actually read Heard In Passing. Tyler, Tyler, Tyler! You are an entertaining guy to have around.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for a good source of laughter. And thanks for not keeping it all to yourself!

Tory's Tunes