Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bradlee's Birthday Weekend

My parents and Jamie and Amy came to stay with us for Bradlee's birthday weekend. Friday night we just hung out, and we partied all day and night on Saturday.

To kick off this post, how about a beautiful portrait of my dad and Jamie.
Bradlee's party was a Tinker Bell theme. The table was all decorated with Tinker Bell, and she had a Tinker Bell cake.
Amy thought it was her party...

I made the boys take Bradlee out while we decorated and got everything ready, but unfortunately she feel asleep in the car. Consequently, she was a little confused by her presents and the cake.


Everytime she picked up a new present we asked her what she thought it was going to be, and everytime she said Tinker Bell. Good thing, we did buy her a Tinker Bell doll. I had no idea she wanted one so bad.




Here is a picture of her cake. We don't have a picture of Bradlee with it because she was terrified of the candles. She screamed and cried the whole time we sang to her until we blew the candles out.
Yeah, I don't know...


Jetrin. The only person at the party who looked good in a party hat.


Jamie getting creative.

Ater we ate cake, the kids wanted to go outside and play in the baby pool. Brock has a candy necklace in his mouth in case you were wondering.

Thaiya always looks pretty.

Jaiden and Grandma started out nice...


Then it turned nasty.
And somehow I got ambushed as well.


Later that night we went to the park. We played basketball, freeze tag and made up obstacle courses. It was a lot of fun and very tiring.


6 comments:

tenacious d said...

All-in-all a great party, I see! I'm sad that we had to miss it. Lezlie says that she wished that I had been there to play freeze tag so that I could be the one to crawl between the kids' legs.

Jennifer said...

Seriously great post, from the extremely cute Tinkerbell party to the oh so fun water fight!!! :)

Hannah said...

It always looks like a great time when your family is together.

Molly said...

Oh so much fun! I love all the pictures! Love Bradlee, hope she had a good birthday.

Lindsey said...

Looks like a true party! Happy late b-day to Bradlee and I can't believe she's already three!

Lisa McLachlan said...

I'm sorry it took me so long to see this post! I'm glad she had a good party, even if I couldn't be there (wink, wink). That's so funny about the candles. I guess she isn't getting over her fear of fireworks anytime soon. Love you guys!

Tory's Tunes