Photobucket

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend in Denver

Last weekend we took a couple days off and headed down south to spend some quality time with Jamie and Amy. On Friday we went to Elitch Gardens. It was pretty cloudy, but that didn't stop us from hitting the water park and riding some killer roller coasters. The kids absolutely loved the water. They were shaking and blue, but they refused to stay out.

Jamie, Jaiden, Tyler and myself went on a four person water slide. Yeah, we pretty much had a blast making fools of ourselves. Tyler and Jamie were screaming as loud as they could like little girls the whole way down.




Meanwhile, Amy kept the kids busy playing with rocks and dirt.




This picture is just super cute...that's all.





While Amy, Tyler, Jaiden and Thaiya went on a scary water ride, Jamie and I tried our best to get a group photo of the babies. Below you will see our best effort. Stellar, I know.






Thaiya was sweet enough to go on some little kid rides with Bradlee.






Brock takin' a nap...that only lasted about fifteen minutes.


Jetrin, just waking up...



While we were there we also saw the Sea Lion show. It was really cute. I think Bradlee really liked it, even though she covered her ears the whole time. Not sure what that's about, but she does it frequently.

Friday night we ate at McGrath's Fish House. We all love that place, and we were definitely not disappointed. After that, while the boys were in some electronics store, Amy and I had a dance party with the kids in the parking lot. Ok, so maybe just Amy and I were dancing, but if anyone asks, it was all for the kids. Saturday we went to like the biggest outlet mall ever. Plus, they had a Cinnabon, so that pretty much rocked my world. After we were done there, we went down to see Kate and Keelia in Littleton. It was really good to see Kate and Keeli. Hunter was at a concert...his loss...he really missed out! Just kidding!!! Well, we had a really good time, and I am sad it's over.

6 comments:

Molly said...

Sounds like soo much fun. I think I will go and take the kids to our sweet water facility in Wiard Park. WOOHOO!

Hannah said...

That does look like alot of fun! My kids wouldn't have gotten out of the water either.

Jennifer said...

How fun to have a big group slide. That would make it so much fun!!

Wendy said...

Those pictures are awesome!! Where's the close up of you in your swimming suit, Tory? I don't see that one . . .

Lisa McLachlan said...

Thanks for the pictures, but now I miss you guys terribly! I need to start a Moab count-down...

Kathryn said...

Tory! Your blog is so cute! I need to be better at blogging. Here's my lame blog I haven't updated since April :) http://alvordcrew.blogspot.com

Tory's Tunes