Photobucket

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bradlee!

That's right, my baby girl is three! I can't believe she is three already, but at the same time, it seems like she's been with us forever, and I can't even remember what things were like without her. She is changing so fast, it is hard to keep up. Right now she is going through a super grateful phase. Anytime I do anything for her she always tells me, "Ooooh, thank you mommies". She always refers to me in the plural form, and Tyler is always "daddies". She refers to herself in the third person probably 80% of the time, like she might say, "Bradlee's not done" or "Bradlee's cup". It's very cute. She gets prettier everyday, and she holds her daddy in the palm of her hand. He doesn't stand a chance against those big blue eyes. We are celebrating her birthday on Saturday, and she is pretty excited. Sorry there are so many pictures with this post, I was just going to pick a couple of my favorites, but I couldn't decide. They are in no particular order...





































7 comments:

k.young said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is three already! Crazy! Have fun celebrating!

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday adorable girl!!! After looking at your photos I like to flatter myself and say I looked a lot like her when I was a baby. :)

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Bradlee! Wish we could be there this weekend for the party. Give her hugs and kisses for us!

tenacious d said...

Wait, she's THREE??? How time flies! Thanks for posting so many pictures of the cute little munchkin. Happy birthday, B-rad!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Bradlee! I still remember you bringing her home! Time really does fly by!!

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness. Your right, can't believe she's 3 already, but seems like way longer ago that I heard you had her. She sure is a beautiful girl.

Lisa McLachlan said...

Those are some awesome pictures. I need to print some and put on my desk at work. I was kind of thinking the same thing as Jennifer. Some of the poses Bradlee does reminds me of Aunt Kim, and Aunt Kim and Jennifer are identical. :)

Tory's Tunes