Photobucket

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm back!

Well, we've lived in Utah for a little over a month now, and I haven't blogged once! I just finished up five posts, and I believe that makes me all caught up. If you plan to read any of these, I would start from the bottom up!
Anyways, all is well for the McLachlan family. Tyler is working full-time at Sears for the time being and getting everything situated to go back to school. The kids and I have been super busy too. We've been on trips and family has visited. We have been to Gardener Village, Temple Square, The Clarke Planetarium, The Gateway, The District and a couple movies! We are all situated now, and we are happy!

7 comments:

tenacious d said...

I'm so glad that you posted again! Your mom has been catching me up on things in general, but I am glad to see the darling pictures and hear your stories.

Lezlie told us about Bradlee and the "Tassel" with the "Tince" and "Tincesses". I'm looking forward to Christmas to hear B's little voice saying her cute little things.

Kristin and Seth said...

WHAT!!!!!!! some friend I am I didnt even know what's been going on the last few months hows everything going? IM so jealous of your trip to Moab looked like fun. we need to keep in touch better.

Dani said...

You have been busy lady!! I so know what you mean about learning and growing together when you are away from family. I think it's healthy for everyone to do that for at least a little bit. And I LOVE Gardener Village! I went there last fall when I was in Utah. It is so cute and fun! Hope you are settling into life in Utah well.

Hannah said...

I'm so glad your posting again! I've been waiting and waiting! Brock is looking so big and look at all his hair. Bradlee of course is looking so darling as well! I'm sure your mom and dad are absolutely loving having you all there!

DeeDee and Jason Paul said...

yeah you live so close! I could pee i am so excited!

Molly said...

Sounds like you guys have been having a blast. Can't wait until christmas! Miss you guys tons! Moab looked awesome.

Lindsey said...

It was so fun to get together with you and your cute kids the other day. I am glad you guys are back and hopefully we can get together again soon, with husbands because I know Colby really wants to see Tyler!

Tory's Tunes