Photobucket

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moab

Over UEA weekend, the whole McLachlan clan went camping down in Moab, UT. This post will mostly just be a slideshow. Tons of pictures...

Here you can see Tyler being super cool as usual. He will be so glad I put this picture on here.
Wendy and Collin. He's single ladies!

Love these guys!

Me driving on Baby Lion's Back on our first night.
Around the campfire...

I don't care who you are...these next two pictures are sexy!




Hell's Revenge




Wendy and Megan






I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Tyler has that back tire lifted WAY off the ground.

Tyler and I celebrated our 5th anniversary while we were down there. I guess the McLachlans felt a little guilty for making me go camping on my anniversary since I love it so much, so they all chipped in to get us a hotel room for a night. I was so excited to SHOWER! Oh my gosh, I suck at camping SO BAD!!! Tyler's family kept the kids for us that night, and we got to go out to dinner all by ourselves! Soooo nice! You guys rock! Thanks again.


Since we were out on trails most of the time we were there, our kids did a lot of this...
and this...


We decided to let them out of the car at this huge sand hill.



Don't be fooled the big kids played in the sand too!

I think everyone had a lot of fun, so I guess that makes the trip a success!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

It's a good thing we still like clean people with their hair curled!! Thanks for putting up with our weird habit!! Love you!!

Kristin and Seth said...

So jealous!! some day I will make it down there. congrats on 5 years we just made it 6 this week.

Tory's Tunes