Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

B. Rockin'


Brock is growing up so fast! He is talking more all the time! He calls all food cereal. That's all Bradlee all asks for, and so Brock thinks that is what all food is called. It is amazing how much of his vocabulary comes from her. My dad also taught him to yell, "Where's the remote!". Now, if he wants to watch something on TV he just yells that real loud. Frankly, it cracks me up. He climbs all over counters and gets his own food. I have to watch him all the time. He always bows his head for prayers and says amen. The other day, he thought my dad was going to leave to go somewhere, so he found his coat, handed it to him and asked "with you?". It was tender to say the least.

4 comments:

tenacious d said...

Awwww! That is too adorable! I love my little B-Rock!

Lindsey Jensen said...

He is adorable!!!

Molly said...

Oh man.....so precious. Love that little guy!

Jennifer said...

Soooo cute!!! I miss you guys. Love that little drum set too. He couldn't be Tyler's little boy, could he? ;)

Tory's Tunes