Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Christmas...Finally!

So, yes, we did in fact celebrate Christmas! We celebrated the day before Christmas Eve with the McLachlans, but we only have that on video, and I don't know how to get video off our camcorder onto our computer. I only know how to download video from our camera. Don't judge me. Anyways, pictures or not, the kids SCORED at the McLachlans. We don't want Grandma, Grandpa and all the aunts and uncles to think we are ungrateful just because their are no pictures. Everyone was spoiled rotten and we had a lot of fun.
This Christmas was extra special to me because it was the first time I can remember being with all of my siblings at the same time in probably four years! Rowdy and Diane came first and it was awesome to spend time with their family. Rowdy and Diane took me snowboarding at Brighton the day before Christmas Eve. It was my first time boarding at a real resort with lifts and what not. Unfortunately, I sucked, but I had a blast. Thanks again guys! I can't wait to go again.
Molly, Jamie and their families rolled into town late Christmas Eve. We stayed up WAY too late and got up WAY too early on Christmas morning.
Santa came, and all the kids were super pumped except for ours. As you can see below...they are clearly not morning people.


All the kids had matching pajamas. Here are the girls...


The babies...
The boys...



The Saturday after Christmas we all went to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point.
Below are the Rowdy Briccos looking all put together and charming.


The Jamie Briccos...

(I also had a picture of the Phairs, but I don't know what happened to it.)

Lezzy and C-Pops...

Mom and Dad rented a trolley just for our family to take us around to see all the lights. It was nice to be out of the cold and not have to worry about the kids acting up. It was super duper nice.
Who's that handsome guy at the front of the trolley? Apparently, his beautiful wife chose not to turn around for the camera!

Teenagers! 'Nough said...However, I love being around these guys. They make me laugh so hard! Clearly, their personalities have not adequately been captured in this photo. What up guys?! Can't throw up a smile for Aunt Tory?


Chase and Krew.


James, Ames and Jetrin.



Bradlee, such a happy and cooperative child. You can't tell from this picture, but she LOVES her oldest cousin. Who doesn't though? She's beautiful, WAY smart and funny! Everyone loves her!

Happy much, Craig?
Yeah, I don't really know about this one...

Dude, I don't even know this guy, I swear! Who let him on the trolley, seriously?!

Jaiden and Kole. Best Buddies! Reunited, and it feels so good.


Brock (a.k.a. future heart breaker and Mommy's Boy)...

By Sunday both brothers had gone home, but Molly and Craig stayed a few days longer. Here are the girls before church.


Sexy, I know! Look at it...savor it!

We took a couple group pictures since we hardly ever have everyone in the same place. Here are the original six!

The kids. Yeah, I know, my face is fat and my hair is awesome. Thanks for noticing.

The siblings and our awesome spouses!

Saved the best for last. This is easily my favorite picture. As you can see, Bradlee is once again super excited about another photo opportunity! However, this pictures will be outdated in August....Thanks to Jamie and Amy!

We had an awesome awesome Christmas. I miss everyone!


4 comments:

tenacious d said...

Yay! It is fun to relive such an awesome Christmas. You did much better on the snowboard than you give yourself credit for.

Thanks for saying that we looked put-together. I think that I left that coat in your parent's front room closet. I haven't seen it since Christmastime.

Lezlie said...

I love my awesome family! Sorry, Diane, that coat is not here...wish it was cuz I'd wear it regularly.

Wendy said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the one of Brock and Jetrin laughing like that have some inside joke!

Jennifer said...

Love this post, so cute and funny. You never fail to bring a smile to my face, not to mention a giggle. :)

Tory's Tunes