Photobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Kids


So, if you read Jamie and Amy's blog you probably have seen a photo similar to this one of Jetrin. I laughed out loud when I saw their picture and thought to myself, "that is really funny, but I am sure glad Brock would never do that!" Famous last words, I guess, because today he did just that!
In Bradlee news...
I had bought Bradlee's Christmas dress a few months ago, and she hadn't seen it since I first bought it. Well, yesterday I was all excited to get her dressed up for church and while I was doing her hair I was getting her excited for her new dress. When I brought her into our room to put it on her and she saw it, she 100% freaked out. She was sobbing so hard I couldn't even understand what she was saying. When I finally could hear her, she was yelling, "I wanted a pink one!" She hated her dress so bad that as soon as I had her dressed she went to her room covered up with a blanket and wouldn't come out for about an hour. I never even got a picture of her because she was so mortified by the RED dress.
Also, Tyler and Bradlee have been spending some quality time in the "jam" room together singing. Apparently, when it is Bradlee's turn to take over the vocals, Tyler will point at her and say " Go Bradlee" and she will do the same when it is his turn to take over. Well at church yesterday, as I was singing the closing hymn, I all of a sudden hear Bradlee scream..."Go Mommy! Go Mommy!" Oh my goodness, it was hilarious and a little embarrassing all at the same time.

6 comments:

Molly said...

Thats awesome! can't wait to see you guys!

Wendy said...

I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd make your kids do your laundry for you . . .

Jennifer said...

"Go Mommy!" That's awesome. I just love kids.

tenacious d said...

Check out www.tarabphotography.com. That's the girl I told you about who does very cute family photography.

It was so fun seeing you guys this last week! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time

Bricco Family said...

I knew B-rock had it in em. Good boy. By the way, this is like the first comment i have ever made in blogger.

Tory's Tunes