Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

Festival of the Trees

We took the kids to see the Festival of the Trees. As long as Brock was being fed, we had a great time. Here are some pictures of a few of our favorite trees...

The kids really liked these froggies.

Bradlee of course loved this pink girly tree.

This one was my favorite. I thought it was so cute.


How do you like this gingerbread house?! More like gingerbread castle.


The Care Bear tree was also a hit. Seriously, why decorate a tree when you can just jam a bunch of animals in there?! These people had the right idea...


Last ...but certainly not least...


I have to say, I expected these trees to be amazingly beautiful, but I did not expect to get emotional. All the dedications to people who had died were very touching. My mom and I decided it is definitely something we would like to be involved in...a new family tradition perhaps!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pictures, but seriously the last one - "Y" would anyone want a blue tree?

tenacious d said...

That would be neat! My friend's grand-niece had a tree dedicated to her--it was a butterfly tree, if you remember seeing that.

Tory's Tunes