Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

Zoo Lights!!!

Last night we went with the whole McLachlan clan (sans Collin) to see the lights at the zoo. It was SO COLD!!! We bundled everyone up as best we could!

The lights were pretty cool and very different, I thought. If you would like to see an angry baby, feel free to enlarge this photo.


OK, just when we thought we weren't really going to get to see any animals...we came across the tigers!!! Oh my goodness it was amazing. The snow tiger cub (sorry no pictures) came right up to the glass to play with us. He would follow Cory's hand with his paw all over the glass, and he would jump to get it if it was too high. He would also snuggle right up to the glass and show us his belly.

These tigers were in fine form as well. These pictures below are not zoomed in at all; we really were that close to the tigers. Cory was blowing in his face and making him hiss/growl. I am not really sure what you would call that noise.


Soon the mommy came to make sure everything was to her satisfaction.


Eventually we let Brock out of his stroller to look at all the reptiles. What a little charmer. Wherever we go, he has the ladies eating out of the palm of his hand.


Sorry we didn't have any pictures of the rest of the McLachlans on our camera. You guys will have to send those pictures to me. All I can say is...seeing the tigers definitely made braving the cold worthwhile.

8 comments:

k.young said...

Looking at all your cute posts really made me miss you guys!
I can't believe how big your kids are. In the aquarium pictures, I LOVE Bradlee's hair down! And Brock is just getting too cute for words!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Jennifer said...

I love the tigers!! That would have been so fun to see them so close and everything. Awesome. :)

tenacious d said...

That sounds like an awesome time, minus the reptiles. Thanks for the mass postings. I've been wondering what you've been up to. Turns out, you've been up to a lot!

Jenny said...

Wow, blog overload!

Your kids are so adorable - you should make another one. And I LOVED the BYU tree :)

Hannah said...

Looks like tons of fun! My boys would have gone crazy seeing those tigers! Awesome! U guys are such an adorable family!

Molly said...

I am so feeling a little envious right now. Yesterday though, we did go into our backyard to see some rabbits and a skunk.

Molly said...

Oh and I echo what jenny said, with kids that cute you better have another one!

Lindsey said...

You guys have been having all sorts of fun! I promise that once this house is done we will really be better friends and more available to hang out. I really want to get together again soon, so we will be in touch!

Tory's Tunes