Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

'Tis the Season...

We are officially done decorating for Christmas. Bradlee helped Papa put the lights up outside. Meanwhile, Brock helped inside with the lights for the tree. By helped, I mean he tried to eat them.
The following Monday we made our advent calendars to start the countdown to Christmas Eve.


Bradlee kept stealing candy from hers to eat. Finally I just gave her a bowl full and let her have at it...

Brock had his fair share of candy as well.

They played around while Mom and Dad finished tying the bows and what not.

The finished product...


These advent calendars have always been a tradition in the Bricco family. I have made one every year since I can remember. I am trying to carry on the tradition, and from the looks of Molly's blog...so is she!


1 comment:

tenacious d said...

Wait a minute--we've never done that...hmmm. I think that Rowdy has been holding out on me, or maybe it's a tradition that started when you came along, and he hasn't had the same longevity with it as you.

Tory's Tunes