Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bradlee's First Dance Class

Bradlee had her first dance class on August 17th. It was actually just a trial to see how she would like it. Turns out she loved it. She was like a completely different girl, all grown up. At first she was a little nervous, but within a matter of minutes she was in the middle of the floor participating 100%. I was so proud of her. She followed instructions, waited her turn and danced across the floor all by herself. I can't even look at her the same now. She is getting to be such a big girl.

She officially begins dance the second week in September. I have actually enrolled her in a preschool that incorporates dance and tumbling into their curriculum. She will attend preschool Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. Mondays she will also have tumbling, and Wednesdays she will have dance. I felt very strongly that she needed to attend this school regardless of the cost, and I don't "feel strongly" very often. After seeing her at class, I know this will make all the difference in her development in 100 different ways.


3 comments:

tenacious d said...

I have to admit that I got a little teary seeing her in her leo and tights. It's like she's holding herself completely differently.

Can't wait until we see you guys tomorrow!!

Wendy said...

So cute!!

Rohatinsky Family said...

She is so cute! Taking after her mommy!
And can I just say that you look SOOOOOOO freaking skinny. Maybe I should put down these peanut butter M&M's now and go run a half marathon. =( Good job with all the races...you inspire me!

Tory's Tunes