Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Camping at Hobble Creek

On Thursday, July 29th we went camping with Bryan and Wendy at Hobble Creek. Everyone knows how I feel about camping, but it was only for one night, and turns out I can handle that pretty well.

Here are Father and Son starting a fire.
Here are Mother and Daughter watching Father and Son start a fire.
Yeah, I don't know. Except there were some cows up there. Clearly, Tyler was armed and ready for action.
I hate it when he gets dirty. So gross. That's chocolate, by the way.

On Friday morning we hiked up the creek to some natural hot springs. Turned out to be a much longer hike than we thought, but we made it! I don't know about everyone else, but I totally got a workout too.
The people who made it happen.
We, of course, had to get in the water. I really like this picture. Tyler looks like he is glowing.
I was a little nervous to get in the water, but if Bradlee could do it, there was no way I could wuss out.
Grandma got in the water too!
Tyler, Brock and I went home Friday night, but Bradlee wanted to stay an extra night with Grandma and Grandpa. I know she had a lot of fun because she didn't want to come home.
Thanks, Bryan and Wendy!!! We had a really good time.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Look at you Miss Skinny Minni. You look great Tory! Cute pictures!

Wendy said...

Those first two pictures are my favorite! Like father like son, like mother like daughter . . .

Julie said...

Dear Tory,
Please stop posting pictures of your skinny butt. I don't want to see it anymore. I would like to see pictures of you dressed frumpy and preferably eating junk food. It would help my self esteem.
XOXO,
Julie

Tory's Tunes