Photobucket

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Healthy and Happy!


I took the kids in to the pediatrician this morning for their wellness check-ups. Bradlee weighs 25 lbs. now and is 35 inches tall. Brock weighs 13 lbs. and is 24 inches long. According to the percentiles they gave me, Bradlee is tall and skinny, and Brock is just big all around.

Brock also had his first vaccinations today. Doesn't he look upset? He handled them like a real trooper. He only cried for a second. As soon as I picked him up, he was over it.




Bradlee, on the other hand, had no shots, but apparently she thinks she is dying.






I am happy to report that they are both healthy and developing properly. I just pray every day that it stays that way.

8 comments:

k.young said...

Why do I not get to hold Brock on a daily basis? He is SOO stinkin' cute. I need to see you guys soon! And Bradlee looks so big. Can kids really change that much in less than two months? WOW! :)

Julie said...

I hate shot day! Glad he did well though. I'm off to the park with your sister. Too bad you aren't here slut.

(Dude, my porky kids weighed the same as Bradlee when they were 4 & 5 months old.)

Wendy McLachlan said...

You guys sure make cute kids. What's up with that?

Rowdy said...

Funny how ugly people have cut kids. JOKES.

I like shot day. Jokes again.

Molly said...

Oh, poor baby! I always like to scrapbook the original band-aids with the pictures. I know, I'm weird! And Julie's right, your a slut! Love you, Modog

Tory said...

Rowdy,
Are you sure you really want Molly to help edit your novel? I believe she meant to say, "YOU'RE a slut."

Molly,
Get it right idiot!

Just kiddin'. Love you guys.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Tory can I just say I love that your mom and dad started a blog? I was talking to your dad about it the other day and he just thought the whole thing was funny because we all think it is "Cute" and yes he even quoted with his fingers! It was great! I have been trying to get my parents to start one forever. I guess I will have to try a little harder!!

...and you do make REALLY cute kids! I wish we could see you guys more! We miss having you around!!I'm glad Brock was a trooper though!

Hannah said...

Congrats on healthy kids! They are so adorable! I really want to meet them!

Tory's Tunes