Photobucket

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged - 4's

Who tags people, honestly? Oh wait...Kate does. Thanks a bunch!

1) Four places that I go to over and over: the kitchen, the bathroom, the laundry room, and my bedroom.

2) Four of my favorite places to eat: Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, Cafe Rio, and Olive Garden.

3) Four places I would rather be right now: in a tanning bed, a mall (assuming I had lots of money), a broadway play, or any place to eat.

4) Four TV shows I watch: The Office, America's Best Dance Crew, What Not to Wear, and That 70's Show.

Four people to tag: Molly, Rowdy, Megan, and Julie

3 comments:

k.young said...

No one said you had to do it. I appreciate the love. Thanks.

Julie said...

Toriwhore,
I already did that tag...geez...read my blog. Gosh

Rowdy said...

Woo Hoo I was tagged! Now how do I get this spray paint outta my hair??

Tory's Tunes