Photobucket

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a Party!

We had the Briccos and McLachlan's in town this weekend for Brock's blessing. We had a lot of fun. On Friday night, when Mom and Dad got here, we went to Texas Roadhouse with Jamie and Amy. Saturday night we had a big BBQ at a park with all of the McLachlans and all of the Briccos that were here (we really missed Rowdy, Diane, Molly and Craig). Sunday we went to church for Brock's blessing. Monday night, after Tyler got off work, we drove down to Denver and went to the Rockies game. I am super tired now, but it was a really fun weekend. Lots of pictures...sorry!


FYI...The Rockies lost.


Brock and Jetrin are only three months apart. They are going to be good buddies.



Well, at least Dad looks good in this picture! As for me..."Lay off me; I'm starving!"


Here's the McLachlans lookin' super fly!


Those are some good lookin' kids. Bradlee loves Jaiden and Thaiya so much.


As is typical, we had some trouble with the BBQ.

Here's a couple of hotties!

Jamie took turns letting all the kids hang on the rim. Bradlee wouldn't let go.

Mom, Jamie, and I played some basketball. Mom is still a hacker! I've got bruises to prove it, and she was supposed to be on my team.


3 comments:

tenacious d said...

Oh man! I love Bricco family gatherings so much. I'm sad we missed this. Just another reason to move closer.

Hannah said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun! I can't believe how big Jaiden and Thaiya have gotten!

k.young said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. And there is never a thing as too many pictures. The Rockies suck.

Tory's Tunes