Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bradlee's Birthday

Wednesday was Bradlee's second birthday! I tried to think of something special to make her for her birthday dinner, but in the end it was decided that she would be the most excited to have POP!!! So...we took her to Wendy's and let her eat junk food. We even let her stand on her seat in public! We got a lot of dirty looks from people who clearly thought we were the worst parents ever. We came home and tried to light the candle on her cake, so we could sing happy birthday to her, but she was terrified of the flame. We had to remove the cake from the room just to calm her down. We moved on to opening presents which was super fun because it was the first time she has really understood how exciting that is! Finally we were able to have cake (sans the candle). To top the night off, she gave us a fashion show of some of her new birthday clothes.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOGERS!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww Happy Birthday Bradlee! She's so adorable:)

Wendy said...

How come she looks so tall standing there in her new outfit? I swear she has grown 6 inches since the first of the month!

Rowdy said...

You are not the worst parents in Wyoming by a long shot. I don't live there. =)

Give your kiddo a hug for me please.

Love you guys!

tenacious d said...

I had a dream the other night that you, Bradlee and Brock came over to hang out with me. We were so happy to be living somewhere where we could just drop by to visit.

Someday...but not in Cheyenne.

Megan and Cory said...

So I didn't forget it was her birthday in general, I just forgot ON her birthday... which is bad. But I'm glad you had fun, the candle part made me laugh, and hopeully when she's old enough to understand that it's sad when people forget her birthday, you wont remind her that her aunt Megan forgot her 2nd birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRADLEE!! Love ya guys, and sorry I didn't call :( I feel bad.

k.young said...

We are clearly bad parents because we already give Keelia pop every so often.
Bradlee is so cute. I can't believe she is already two.

Tory's Tunes