Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Haircuts

Bradlee and Brock both had their first haircuts today. My good friend Heather Cuppy cut their hair for us at her salon. Bradlee wasn't about to even go inside the salon until she saw Heather, and then she ran right in! She wouldn't wear a cape or sit in a booster seat by herself, so I had to hold her and wear the cape myself. I thought Bradlee did really well though. She was pretty serious about the whole thing, but she sat still. When she was done, Heather gave her a sucker. She was all smiles after that! She really liked holding that comb. Eventually she started combing her hair all sorts of ways just to be helpful. I am sure Heather really appreciated that!


Tyler showed up because he needed a haircut too, so he held Brock for his haircut. Brock did so good! He didn't cry or wiggle once. Everyone in the salon walked by to watch him because he was so cute and was being so good.


Look how cute my boys are!

He had a bald spot on the back of his head, resulting in a rockin' mullet beneath it! We decided it would be best to buzz his whole head. He looks a little funny being all bald now, but it should grow out pretty nicely!


11 comments:

k.young said...

Cute. That is funny that shaved Brock's head. But he is still adorable.

k.young said...

That is supposed to say that is funny that you shaved Brock's head.
My fingers are fat and get tired of typing sometimes. :)

tenacious d said...

Brock looks like a little baby doll! Everybody looks great! Bradlee was such a good girl. She totally deserved that sucker.

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is so cute! Brock looks so adorable! He looks totally content too! I wish we could see you guys more!

Molly said...

I love first haircuts. Did you save some hair for the scrapbook? You know I could do that for you!

Rowdy said...

very cute. it is awesome you document things like that. i have just 3 or 4 pictures and that is it, of me from 2yrs old to 10 yeras old.

Jennifer said...

I'd say those haircuts went exceptionally well with your two little ones! I have memories of chasing Emily around the salon in order to get her into the dreaded black chair of hair cutting doom.:)

Aly said...

Tory! It's Alyson Woodruff. I saw your blog on Julie's and I had to say hi! Your family is so dang cute. How is everything going for you? You have to let me know. It is such a small world when you blog!

k.young said...

You didn't get her sick. My nephew Mason has been sick since last week too, so I am sure she picked it up from him.

Julie said...

Ok it kind of freaks me out how Bradlee can look so freakin much like you in one picture and then so dang much like Tyler in another. She's a good moosh of the 2 of ya. I still haven't cut Brynlie's hair. It's my worst fear that she'll find scissors laying around and cut it one day. Keeps me up at night.

Rohatinsky Family said...

I can't believe how much Bradlee looks like you sometimes- Lucky girl! Cute haircuts too!

Tory's Tunes