Photobucket

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brock's Blessing Day

Brock's baby blessing was this Sunday in church. We were so glad to have our families here to share the special day with us. The blessing was beautiful. I love being married to a worthy priesthood holder. There were a few things in particular that really stood out to me. He was blessed to be a gentleman, and to view women and children as valuable souls and not as the world views them. He was also blessed to have a good relationship with Bradlee and that they will grow to be close friends. I also loved that he was blessed to be a good example to those around him and to show them the happiness that comes from living the gospel. We were lucky to have both of our dads, Jamie, Collin and Cory there to stand in. Tyler also asked Jack Cuppy and Jed Bangerter to stand in as well.








8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh what a sweet blessing. Where'd you get your cute dress?

Rohatinsky Family said...

I'm with Julie- your dress is stinkin' cute. You always have been the best dresser I know. Congrats on the blessing, it sounded like such a neat experience.
I was reading what you wrote about Bradlee and Brock. Bradlee needs to meet my niece b/c they would be BFF and as for your delivery, I'm not super jealous of the fact you had to go 100% natural, but I am jealous that you already have your baby and that it only took you 30-40 min. of pushing (I think that's what I read). I'm going to be like my mom and I won't actually see the baby until 3 days after I start going into labor.

tenacious d said...

Oh! I wish we could have been there!! It's going to be so fun to watch Brock and Bradlee grow up and grow into their blessings.

Hannah said...

Sounds like it was a beautiful blessing.

Lindsey Jensen said...

That sounds amazing! I'm sure Brock is going to be a wonderful example being raised with parents who are great examples! I am so happy for you guys it sounds like it was a great day!

Molly said...

Once again, the first thing I thought was, that's a really cute dress. I love Brock's blessing outfit also. What's up with Jetrin's mohawk? You all look gorgeous and I am so sad that I missed it. That's a rad blessing. I was there in spirit. Today I am sick like a monkey on laxatives! Who wants my kids? Oh wait, now I am rambling. Give kisses to your babies and to Jamie and Amy and all them. Oh yeah, and tell Tyler not to try so hard when he is smiling for pictures! LOL! J/K!

k.young said...

Your dress is really cute. Looks like a fun day.

Dani said...

What a beautiful family you have! Blessing days are so great and the priesthood is awesome!

Tory's Tunes