Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday!



It has been said that I can be very independent and strong willed (who knew?), and Tyler is always telling me that I would be just fine without him. So, as a birthday tribute I thought I would name the top ten reasons why I wouldn't be able to survive without him.


10. When putting furniture together, and when something inevitably is not working the way it is supposed to, I never even have to get concerned because I know I can just get up and walk away and somehow Tyler will fix it.
9. He has mad dance skills. I particularly enjoy his running man and a new jewel of a move that we refer to as "the prance".
8. Every girl needs someone to tell her she's beautiful and thin.
7. He sincerely cares about and considers the things I have to say. Anytime I come to him with a concern he always makes a diligent effort to fix it.
6. He is compassionate. That is a necessity because someone in this house needs to have some compassion, and we all know it isn't me!
5. He is an excellent musician. His forte is the drums, but he is WAY above average at playing the guitar and singing as well. Oh yeah, and he can play the piano and the bass also, and probably any instrument that he felt like playing.
4. He gets the hair out of the shower drain for me because he knows I will gag if I ever see it!
3. He's the only reason we have friends. He sincerely likes EVERYONE! He can find something in common with anybody.
2. He is ALWAYS the one to initiate FHE. Even when he has to work Monday nights (which is usually the case), he always asks me to please have family home evening with the kids. He is always willing to give us blessings if we need it, and he always makes sure to pray with the kids before they go to bed.
1. He is always worried about us. Are the doors locked? Did you lock all the windows? Do you have lots of lights on in the house? Honestly, the poor guy probably has an ulcer, but at least we know he must love us a lot.
He is also super funny and attractive! Happy Birthday, Babe. We love you! Way to be THREE years older than me! (I know, it's two and a half!)

8 comments:

Rowdy said...

thats awesome!! he's the man for you!!

tenacious d said...

Happy birthday, Tyler! You are an indispensable part of our whole extended family. We love you!

k.young said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Good thing Tory has you, that's all I can say.

Hannah said...

I am so happy for you Tory... That you have such a great guy!

Lezlie said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! Glad you're there to keep T in line! Love you.

Molly said...

Oh man, so sorry we didn't call! We suck! Anyway, Happy Birthday Tyler. I guess tory is a little bit of what a woman should be, or she wouldn't be able to come up with such nice things to say! Love you guys.

Dani said...

Sounds like you have quite the catch! I had to laugh at a couple of the things that you said because I can just envision you- gagging over a hairball in the shower... I feel the exact same way. :)

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

Happy Happy Birthday, tyler dear...hope it was a good one! tori need your vote, check out my blog!

Tory's Tunes