Photobucket

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Sweetest Thing...

This week our family has been SUPER sick. It started with Bradlee throwing up on Monday night, and by Wednesday the rest of us all had the same thing. So, on Wednesday I am laying on the floor in the bathroom, and Bradlee, who is better by this time, comes to sit by me and just starts rubbing my back. I had done the same thing for her all day Tuesday, and apparently, she picked up on it. Anyways, it was very sweet. I need to keep track of things like this, so during her more "challenging" moments, I can remember that she really is a sweetheart.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Oh that is so sweet! It's those moments that make it all worth it. Are you all feeling better?

tenacious d said...

I hope you're feeling better. That was such a sweet thing that Bradlee did. You're a good mama, and she followed your example.

k.young said...

What a sweet heart?!?! I love that story.

Jenny said...

Aww, what a sweetie! PS Your comments on other people's blogs crack me up!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures of your kids and such a cute story about Bradlee. It definitely is vital to remember those tender moments!

Tory's Tunes