Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

B. Rockin'

I just gotta say how much I love that he is a Mommy's boy! He gives the best kisses ever, and he can never get too many! He refuses to hug Tyler, but as soon as I get him he just cuddles right up. Don't get me wrong he loves his daddy, too. Whenever Tyler has to leave, Brock follows him to the front door, and cries for him to pick him up. It breaks my heart! Brock's second bottom tooth poked through this week, and he is handling it quite nicely. I guess those are the perks of teething so late.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Tory you look so cute!

k.young said...

Brock looks cute, at least...
Just kidding. But Brock does look cute!

Lezlie said...

Just remember who taught him to kiss like that! You look hot, as usual.

Lindsey said...

He looks so innocent in this picture, compared to the last one . . . He is so cute!

Hannah said...

He is starting to really look like Bradlee! And yes, your one hot mama!

Tory's Tunes