Photobucket

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

COLORING EGGS
Brock is eating his.

Bradlee was so good at coloring eggs, I was amazed. She did it all by herself, and we only had one spill at the very end. Honestly, I was dreading this, but Bradlee made it so much fun!


Tyler and his egg. Who writes that on an Easter egg, honestly?



Seriously, I don't even know where this egg came from. It's not like anyone in my family would ever put that on an egg...or a Valentine cookie.

Eggs for B. Rad and B. Rock.




Bradlee displaying her masterpieces. This is the first time she has ever smiled on command for the camera. We'll have to work on that!


EASTER MORNING
Tyler had meetings Easter morning, so I had to keep Bradlee out of the front area until he got back. In the meantime, I was talking to her about the Easter Bunny and telling her how he might have brought something for her. When Tyler got home we told her that maybe she should go check out in the living room, and she was so excited. Her first words were,
"the Bunny!" and then she saw her basket and her next words were, "Pony! Panda!". It was adorable.

Here is the living room with the "hidden" eggs.

Bradlee's basket.


Brock's basket.










PEEPS!





What a stud!




This is the best picture I could get of Bradlee.

It was a really fun day, and I was so happy that Bradlee had such a good time.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

The picture of you, Tory, looking so beautiful and charming - and holding that egg - just cracks me up!!

k.young said...

Looks like a fun Easter. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

tenacious d said...

Stay classy, McLachlans!

Aly said...

We got the same peeps for our kids. Why do they like them? seriously gross. Happy Easter! Your kids are so adorable.

Lezlie said...

Great pictures. Your dad would be proud. We didn't let him have the crayon at egg coloring time!

Molly said...

I think that boys think that poop is the funniest word in our vocabulary. You can use the word poop in any sentence. Shoot, you can use poop in every sentence. I think I am just about poopin' done here. Love the pics, they are so poopin' cute! Oh and poop, I love your definition of Freject. We need to remember that one, (poop.)

Dani said...

Love the pics! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And you are definitely better parents than we are... we still haven't let our kids dye easter eggs. Maybe next year?

Hannah said...

Great pictures! Your kids looked so cute.

Rowdy said...

awesome!

Tory's Tunes