Photobucket

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Random Updates...

  • Bradlee tattled on Brock for the first time this week. It went something like this, "Buddy in potty!"
  • Brock is looking less like a baby and more like a little boy everyday. It makes me a little sad, but he is so handsome.
  • Bradlee's favorite song is "Me Love" by Sean Kingston. She has always loved music, but this song is definitely her favorite. She sings to it, she dances to it, she asks for it in the car, and today it was the only thing that stopped the crying after she fell down and scratched both of her arms.
  • I just got called to be a Relief Society teacher. I am also going to keep my calling as a Sunday School teacher. I must have a lot to learn!

4 comments:

Aly said...

Wow. Maybe it is that you are so good that they want to use you in every single block. Next it will be chorister. Just you wait...

tenacious d said...

Holy cow! At least you don't have to teach RS every week, right?

k.young said...

Cute update. You sure do love to teach!

Jennifer said...

Wow, have fun preparing all those lessons! I was just released from teaching in Relief Society. It was a fun calling. I really love being in Primary now too. I just need to learn how to handle all those little 5 year olds!

Tory's Tunes