Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Brock is ONE!

My Little Buddy is one. I can hardly believe it. Well, it has been a while since he turned one on May 22nd, so let me try to catch you up to speed. At his 12-month wellness check-up Brock weighed 22 lbs, was 30-inches long, and his head was 18-inches in circumference. His percentiles are pretty average, if anything, maybe a tad small. He took three steps the day before he turned one. He definitely did not care for walking for a few weeks, but now he doesn't stop! He has four big teeth, and he just sprouted a fifth one this week.
My little boy is just so handsome, I can hardly handle it. He is such a blessing, and he just melts my heart. He still sucks his thumb, and I love that too. He has this super low little man laugh that is 100% irresistable and contagious. We love him so much. Sometimes we get him out of his crib in middle of the night just 'cause we miss him!


1 comment:

Lezlie said...

He is an awesome kid!

Tory's Tunes