Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

My mom and dad came to town to celebrate my birthday with us. On Thursday night we went to Pizza Hut, on Friday night we went to Red Lobster and on Saturday Jamie and Amy's family came up to be with us too. We had pumpkin pie (as you saw on Molly's blog, I thoroughly enjoy my pumpkin pie) and ham. Jamie, Amy and the kids all stayed the night. Bradlee snuck out of her room that night to get in bed with them. Pretty sure Jamie lost his spot to her. We didn't take many pictures that weekend because we were having too much fun, but here you can see Bradlee and Thaiya sleeping in on Sunday morning. We all went to church together, and my mom got to watch me teach Sunday School and Relief Society. I was pretty nervous to have her there. I don't care what most people think of me, but I wanted her to be impressed. I loved having my family here. It made for a spectacular birthday.

3 comments:

tenacious d said...

I'm sure your mom was impressed. How could she not be? You're teaching RS and SS on the same day! That's impressive in itself!

Lezlie said...

Oh yes, I was impressed. She was awesome! The whole weekend was fun.

k.young said...

How fun to have your parents in for your birthday!

Tory's Tunes