Photobucket

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again...

Cheyenne Frontier Days!!!

Wednesday during Frontier Days is always "Cheyenne Day" and all businesses close at noon. Tyler and I decided to take the kids down to the festivities just like last year. We went to the rodeo for a while and then hit up the carnival for some sweet rides and prizes.


Here is Bradlee enjoying a delicious dill pickle at the rodeo. She loves 'em!






FYI...This guy had some rockin' moobs. (You know what I'm talkin' about!)

Pretty sure Brock had zero fun the whole day.

Bradlee and Daddy on the Dizzy Dragons!

Bradlee and Mommy on the Flying Dumbo. She really was having fun, I swear!


Brock still not having fun.


Bradlee loved the rides so much she was even willing to go on some by herself! We didn't think Tyler was gonna fit on this one! You should click to enlarge this picture; it is super cute.


Bradlee and Daddy on the jumbo slide. She went down it all by herself and was laughing the whole way. Like I always say, no sissy babies in this family.




And....he finally gave up.


Tyler won some toys for Bradlee by throwing baseballs at plates. Apparently, he has a knack for carnival throwing games. However, I was unsuccessful at winning her a goldfish (weird, because I thought it was impossible to not win a goldfish). We ate curly fries and elephant ears, and by the end of the day were so tired we felt like death. Bradlee fell asleep literally two seconds after we got in the car. Good times!

6 comments:

Aly said...

That looks like so much fun. Totally just had flashbacks to the Klamath fairs. Wow.

k.young said...

Sounds like fun! I wish we could have been there.

Molly said...

Oh man, you guys had a blast. We will have to try and make it down for a frontier day sometime....or I could just push my kids around in a wheel barrow and let them suck syrup from the bottle.....we'll see, both tempting.

tenacious d said...

Fun times! I love that picture of Bradlee on the ride by herself.

Kristin and Seth said...

Looks like you guys had fun our fair is this week too with the Rodeo tonight. I always look forward to the Fair food. I also met a lady from K-falls today she teaches at Lost River High school, her parents live here in Helena. when I told her I was a missionary there she didnt seem to interested any more. hehe. We need to get together soon. I think Dallin and Bradley need to meet.

Lezlie said...

Such good pictures. Next year we will join you!

Tory's Tunes